Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good Morning Vietnam


After 10 gruelling weeks in the teaching trenches we are finally off to Vietnam! 

After packing, repacking, ziplock bagging everything, too many vaccinations,  discussions with family in Canada and students studying in Australia going home to Ho Chi Minh for the break, I think we've got everything covered.

We even did a little research on the subject by renting "Good Morning Vietnam". Although we're not sure how much background we gained, we definitely came out of it with a few good quotes! Cole, just expect Skype calls asking you to explain where we are and the significance of it!

I'm not sure what I'm most excited for... the knock off purses, personalized silk dresses and suits or the authentic spring rolls...

Well obviously the spring rolls win!

Time to throw on the backpacks and hit the Nam!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't get your fill of Vietnamese food because I'm expecting Dave to whip me up some fabulous dishes when I get to Oz!

    ReplyDelete